2017 International Forgemasters Meeting
The Austrian Society for Metallurgy and Materials (ASMET) will host the 20th International Forgemasters Meeting (IFM2017), September 11-14, 2017, at the Congress Graz, Austria. Everyone involved in and interested in the processes and production of open die forging are cordially invited to attend.
To date, open die forging companies worldwide have engaged in unprecedented capital investment leading to advances in production technology, in size and quality of forgings, and in supply capacity.
Today open-die forging companies are prepared to supply high-quality and high-performance forgings to such industries as electric power, fossil fuels, environmental management, aerospace, transportation, and machinery.The main topics of the conference will be:
- Recent developments in the forging industry in various countries
- Advanced and new forging materials
- Advanced and new production technologies: steelmaking, forging, heat treatment, machining
- Products for industries: energy, aerospace, machinery, tooling, transportation, offshore, etc.
- Testing and quality management: nondestructive and destructive testing, ISO9000, ISO14000
- Plant engineering and equipment
- Numerical analysis and simulation
- Environmental management
Graz, Steiermark 8010